DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to run a mission on a Mavic pro with Litchi.

vk2je

Reactions
I create the mission but wont upload as an error says needs more than 2 waypoints when there are 6 in the mission.
I have been told Litchi should work with Mavic Pro

Did you create the mission on your phone/iPad/tablet, or did you create the mission on the online mission hub? If on the hub, make your mission public so we can see it on Mission Hub - Litchi

Then, provide a link to the mission.

Sorry guys have been a little busy hope the screen shot helps a simple mission which i have flown on my old phantom 4, created on my pc for the mavic pro and use an ipad mini on the controller for the Mavic
Brian
1617141080274.png

Sorry guys have been a little busy hope the screen shot helps a simple mission which i have flown on my old phantom 4, created on my pc for the mavic pro and use an ipad mini on the controller for the Mavic
Brian
View attachment 126508
And is it just this mission that isn’t working or any mission? What if you create the mission on the device?

Also how do you make the mission public
Mine is a little different from @Facherty :

Make sure that "Private" box is UNCHECKED on the mission you wish to share:
1617244737090.png
and then Right Click and select Copy Link on the "Link" icon. Then you can paste the copied html link in an email or posting.

Reactions: Facherty
I'm baffled too. It seems like a perfectly good mission to me, and flies properly in Google Earth.

I would guess at this stage the problem may be in the loading of the mission from the Litchi server to your device. As @brett8883 suggested, send the iPhone/Android screenshots of the message? (Not the web browser screenshot in your second post).

Since your mission does not appear on the screen, it like you haven't loaded the mission yet. Tap the folder icon, and select the mission from the list?

You need to download the mission to ipad before leaving home, via wifi. Load mission and press close button with ONE TAP, do not shut down completely. On location, press close button again to show screen, mission will be there. You need to tether ipad to your phone for internet, for map of location to download.
Make sure Litchi is in Waypoint mode before uploading to Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom