DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to upload a video to a new thread?

Josiah S

Reactions
I am very confused at how I am supposed to upload a video to this. Can anybody help me?

You will have to upload your video to YouTube or other video server, then post the link back here.
Pretty simple.;)

I am very confused at how I am supposed to upload a video to this. Can anybody help me?
You HOST the video on a streaming site (YouTube, Video etc) and then simply insert the LINK (usually click on SHARE on the video page) here on the forum. We are not a Video Hosting Site so you can only add a LINK here.

Ok thanks, I will have to try that. First I'll have to fugure out how to upload it to youtube.:)

Ok thanks, I will have to try that. First I'll have to fugure out how to upload it to youtube.:)
Type in you tube on the computer it will bring you to their page, upper right side of the page there is a little movie camera with a + in the middle of it, click on that and follow the directions.

Type in you tube on the computer it will bring you to their page, upper right side of the page there is a little movie camera with a + in the middle of it, click on that and follow the directions.
Ok. I’ll try that.

Go to You Tube
In the upper right hand corner, find the + or upload sign
Here is an image-
When you upload a video to You Tube you will have to complete all of the questions associated with the video such as name of video, thumbnail, appropriateness for children, comment box to tell about the video, etc. The video will be uploaded first to a low resolution and after about an hour the higher Rez will appear. See my attached imageUpload here on You Tube.jpg

Ok, so for some reason you tube stopped working. It says youtube is not available in your country or region. SO is there any other way to upload a video?

Ok, so for some reason you tube stopped working. It says youtube is not available in your country or region. SO is there any other way to upload a video?
I used the FREE version of Vimeo for years. I now pay for the next level which give me me GB of uploads. Go and register yourself for a free account. www.vimeo.com
Dale
Miami

Thanks much. I will try that out.
I made an account and will be uploading it shortly. Also does it do 4K? It drives me bonkers when I buy a drone that takes great 4K and then it gets downgraded to 1080p or worse...

I made an account and will be uploading it shortly. Also does it do 4K? It drives me bonkers when I buy a drone that takes great 4K and then it gets downgraded to 1080p or worse...
You will be MORE than happy with Vimeo. Most certainly it does 4K. You Tube, on the other hand, frequently down sizes videos! When I watch a You Tube the very first thing I do is to go to the highest resolution available (hit the small cogwheel icon).

Here is my Vimeo site for some examples.

Dale Davis,M.D.

www.vimeo.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair