DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei Accesend Not Connecting To Go4 app

MrMavic

Reactions
I plugged into the USB port on the controller and tried connecting, but it will not connect on the Go4 app. Is this what everyone talks about with Android not working worth a crap on the Go4 App? I never have this issue with Apple iPad. Any ideas?

Are you using the bottom full sized A port and forgot to remove the short cable from the side micro A port?
Latter disables the former.

Nope. I have always used the Larger USB 3.0 for connecting my iPad.

I plugged into the USB port on the controller and tried connecting, but it will not connect on the Go4 app. Is this what everyone talks about with Android not working worth a crap on the Go4 App? I never have this issue with Apple iPad. Any ideas?
Although you might see comments on the forum suggesting the Go app doesn't work well with Android, there's no truth to this.
Android works at least as well as iOS for running the Go app and there are plenty of users on this forum that can attest to that.

To get to the connection issue you asked about, have you enabled Developer Mode on the phone?
That is usually a good place to start with Android connection issues.
You'll find instructions for that here: Half an hour later and no new thread so I'll answer you here: Half an hour later and no new thread so I'll answer you here.
Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide) - Phantom Help

There are many variants of the Huawei Ascend phone so I'm not sure of the specs of yours or if it's a suitable phone to run the app properly.
DJI Go 4 is very demanding.
If you try to run the app on a sub-par device (Android or Apple) the results will be disappointing.

Reactions: jag32266
I have the Huawei Elate Wonder phone. I went into settings / About Phone / and I see the Build Number, but that's as far as I can get. I can't find the developer options any where.

Tap the Build number over and over again. With most android devices this will bring up the Developer Option unlock

OK, I got through all those settings and re-connected to the phone, but I still get to the "Connect RC and Mobile device" and that's as far as I can get. There is no option to continue to step 4.

BINGO ... I had a bad cable. I changed the cable and it is now connected. Thanks everyone. It's asking me to update to 01.04.0500. Is this a good idea?

I would wait, try everything the way it is just to be sure everything is good, then read if anyone else having issues with new firmware. Buts its up to you. My thinking is always- dont fix it if it aint broke. Good luck,

Reactions: MrMavic
I would wait, try everything the way it is just to be sure everything is good, then read if anyone else having issues with new firmware. Buts its up to you. My thinking is always- dont fix it if it aint broke. Good luck,
Thanks again.

I have the Media Pad 3 and this worked for me as well. TYVM

Reactions: MrMavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stokdgenetics