DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hub charge mavic mini 1

fredo82

Reactions
Néophyte complet, j'ai récupéré un Mavic Mini Ie génération "FLY MORE COMBO", j'ai 2 petites questions à propos du Hub chargeur :
- Doit-on laisser les batteries dans l'Hub une fois qu'elles sont chargées ( beaucoup de temps entre chaque vol environ 15 jours)?
- À quoi sert le bouton de fonction sur le HUB ?

D'avance merci Fred

The batteries should not be left fully charged anywhere they should be partially run down to 60% (I think, check the values) or thereabouts for storage. Then charged on the day of flight or the day before.

The button is to make the hub act as a charging source for something else that is connected to the hub by the big USB connection. But 9 times out of 10 such charging starts automatically for me.

Hi Fredo82. If you haven’t already done it, go to the DJI website and download the manual for your drone. There is a lot of good information in it, including how the charging hub works. Enjoy your new drone.

The batteries should not be left fully charged anywhere they should be partially run down to 60% (I think, check the values) or thereabouts for storage. Then charged on the day of flight or the day before.
I understand that this is the ideal thing to do for the longest battery life. However, the whole purpose I bought my Mini 2, is to carry it with me everywhere so I always have a "ready-to-go" drone. I don't want to wait 30 minutes for a charge. So I don't know how practical this is.

I understand that this is the ideal thing to do for the longest battery life. However, the whole purpose I bought my Mini 2, is to carry it with me everywhere so I always have a "ready-to-go" drone. I don't want to wait 30 minutes for a charge. So I don't know how practical this is.
My suggestion, which I'm sure others would NOT agree with is to purchase a couple of Mini 1 batteries and leave them fully charged or nearly fully charged. A couple of logical reasons if your not a Sport Mode flyer. (1) They are cheaper than the LiPo packs which come with the Mini 2. (2) They are Li-ion cylindrical cells similar to laptop batteries and are not effected as severely as LiPo batteries when kept at full or close to full charge. (3) They can be charged in the Mini 2 charger or the Mini 2 multi charger as the BMS, (Battery Monitor System, (in the battery pack)) controls the charge rate and voltage. The Fly app will display correct voltages for these cells, which are lower than the LiPo voltages. Weight is slightly more, which may be of concern to some and flight time reduced about a minute in everyday non-Sport Mode flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk