DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyper lapse Download

Cpbock

Reactions
I dismounted my Sd card from my MP2 and mounted it on my Mac. I could see all of the individual jpg’s in the hyperlapse folder but I cannot find a movie. Do I need to do this in post? If so what tool should I use?

After you did the hyper did you hit the arrow under the camera button then click on the hyper to download ?

Reactions: CJH92474 and ff22
Probably not. Will try again tonight. Thanks
Well if you haven't reformatted your card just power all back on and do that and it should process it for you. Mine always do. Good luck .

After you did the hyper did you hit the arrow under the camera button then click on the hyper to download ?

Yes, the same procedure is necessary to compile any of the Pans or hyper-resolution images. Otherwise, you are left with the individual images.

Hmm, I really have not experimented with HDR - is it the same - individual images until "compiled"?

Yes, the same procedure is necessary to compile any of the Pans or hyper-resolution images. Otherwise, you are left with the individual images.

Hmm, I really have not experimented with HDR - is it the same - individual images until "compiled"?
Havn't messed with that and really don't know . Sorry .

The only reason why you need to hit the arrow is to view and download the finished product onto your tablet/phone.
After you finish the hyper-lapse you will see the record button on the screen turn gray and what percentage the drone has completed compiling the video. As long as it was able to complete before you turned the drone off it will be in the DCIM folder on the memory card.
The pictures in the hyper lapse folder are there because you selected to save the individual pictures that made the hyper lapse.

Hey all I know if I don't hit the arrow and then touch the hyper picture and watch it download I don't have no hyper . Thats just the way I have been doing it and has been working for me .

Reactions: HVYMTL and ff22

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentenL