DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlaps from Dubai 4K

bikoo: Aside from the nice HL, your editing was EXCELLENT and the audio selection was perfect! Loved that "hop" transition, too. Very well done. My only critique would be ending it a bit smoother. I've never been to Dubai but it's difficult to believe that city of islands is in the dang DESERT! And I swear, EVERY home has a swimming pool. <laughing> Gorgeous city skyline as well.

Reactions: bikoo and mereflyer
bikoo: Aside from the nice HL, your editing was EXCELLENT and the audio selection was perfect! Loved that "hop" transition, too. Very well done. My only critique would be ending it a bit smoother. I've never been to Dubai but it's difficult to believe that city of islands is in the dang DESERT! And I swear, EVERY home has a swimming pool. <laughing> Gorgeous city skyline as well.
Thank for your advise's i'll try to improve my skills :) Dubai is luxury city u must visit :)

The scenes are interesting, but I found the transitions to be visually jarring. You might also consider posting this in the photo and video forum, where you'll get more views.
Thank you i'll improve my editing next video :)

interesting indeed...but yeah things could be a lil' smoother

but are'nt you afraid of jail time ?

i did experience flying my mavic drone 1 near Dubai Water Canal 3 years back, but since then i never dared to fly again on my frequent returns to Dubai

The laws have gone extremely tough and strict now...and Dubai will not hesitate one second to send you to jail if you are being an outlaw...so kudos if you can fly (maybe in some ok zones behind Jumeirah lakeTowers)

i now only fly far in the desert

interesting indeed...but yeah things could be a lil' smoother

but are'nt you afraid of jail time ?

i did experience flying my mavic drone 1 near Dubai Water Canal 3 years back, but since then i never dared to fly again on my frequent returns to Dubai

The laws have gone extremely tough and strict now...and Dubai will not hesitate one second to send you to jail if you are being an outlaw...so kudos if you can fly (maybe in some ok zones behind Jumeirah lakeTowers)

i now only fly far in the desert

This area is fly zone area you can check the
GCAA APP !! so nothing illegal.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason