DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Hyperlapse of Seattle's Ballard Locks, with the Northwestern Passing Through

Southfork1

Reactions
M2Pro, SC, ND16/PL filter, Hyperlapse CourseLock.

Out testing today at the Ballard Locks I was fortunate enough for ship Royalty to pass through during the hyperlapse. Lucky timing also, as that's a 525 photo shot which ended things at 16% battery left. I'd really like to have the Mavic 2's battery inners replaced with Tesla's new 4680 cells, at a 3rd the weight and 9000 mah. Shooting hyperlapses sure would benefit from the extra time.

I'm considering adding it to my other recent Seattle video of the waterfront and Space Needle, however I'm not sure if I want that first video extending past 1 minute. Thoughts for those who shoot B roll often?

Out testing today at the Ballard Locks I was fortunate enough for ship Royalty to pass through during the hyperlapse. Lucky timing also, as that's a 525 photo shot which ended things at 16% battery left. I'd really like to have the Mavic 2's battery inners replaced with Tesla's new 4680 cells, at a 3rd the weight and 9000 mah. Shooting hyperlapses sure would benefit from the extra time.

I'm considering adding it to my other recent Seattle video of the waterfront and Space Needle, however I'm not sure if I want that first video extending past 1 minute. Thoughts for those who shoot B roll often?

The video tells a story-e.g.: the ascent of the car to the tp, so I would include it, in toto, as a part of your overall Seattle video . Very nicely filmed.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: NG Wildman
Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Great timing to catch Sig's boat going through! I liked it!
Doesn't look so big going through the lock as it does on the show.

Wow, nice videos. I am up in Ferndale. Just got my Mavic Air 2. Been trying to figure it all out and get better. Haven't been down to Seattle in a few years. It sure looks different.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Travel_Mate