DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse waypoint question

hstiver

Reactions
I've spent the morning trying to sort out use of hyperlapse waypoints on my mavic 2 pro. I am using the DJI GO 4 app.

After recording an extended route, I saved it. I then had to change a low battery. I wanted to reload the route but I can't figure out how. I went to hyperlapse > waypoints but I can't find how to reload the waypoints route again.

Thanks for any help, Harold

I've spent the morning trying to sort out use of hyperlapse waypoints on my mavic 2 pro. I am using the DJI GO 4 app.

After recording an extended route, I saved it. I then had to change a low battery. I wanted to reload the route but I can't figure out how. I went to hyperlapse > waypoints but I can't find how to reload the waypoints route again.

Thanks for any help, Harold
Within the Hyperlapse interface , you can set up to 5 waypoints. You cannot do an "extended route" of more than 5 points. Once it is saved for later, all the parameters regarding photo interval, etc. are saved with it. The task library for Hyperlapse is separate and different than the task library for just Waypoint missions. You cannot use a previously saved Waypoint mission to apply to a Hyperlapse mission.

In Hyperlapse, once you select the Waypoint function, then the task library icon appears on the left. You then select which mission you want to execute.Fly and save.PNGTask Library.PNG

Within the Hyperlapse interface , you can set up to 5 waypoints. You cannot do an "extended route" of more than 5 points. Once it is saved for later, all the parameters regarding photo interval, etc. are saved with it. The task library for Hyperlapse is separate and different than the task library for just Waypoint missions. You cannot use a previously saved Waypoint mission to apply to a Hyperlapse mission.

In Hyperlapse, once you select the Waypoint function, then the task library icon appears on the left. You then select which mission you want to execute.View attachment 152171View attachment 152172
Thanks RadioFlyerMan! I was looking for a link to the task library in the black box menu for hyperlapse. Never thought to look at the rest of the screen.

Thanks, Harold

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000