DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse without Mode

ccoltmanm

Reactions
I know you can set the photos to take a timer at 2 seconds, but what is the best way to just have a drone move in a straight line and take pics without holding down the throttle?

The hyperlapse mode doesn’t let you take long durations over a certain distances because of the minimum speed. I’m just looking for alternatives.

I know you can set the photos to take a timer at 2 seconds, but what is the best way to just have a drone move in a straight line and take pics without holding down the throttle?

The hyperlapse mode doesn’t let you take long durations over a certain distances because of the minimum speed. I’m just looking for alternatives.

Tap fly will fly in a straight line until it sees an obstacle it cant get around stop and hover.

I’ve also been experimenting with Auto-Pilot’s cruise control mode with some pretty cool results. It’s fully customizable so you can make it do whatever you want

If never use the video produced from the Mavic to view a time lapse. It’s horrible. I would use the photos it takes and create my own. This thread is about other methods of achieving that besides the built in mode.

So, I guess the real question I’m asking is, which modes can you take times photos in?

If never use the video produced from the Mavic to view a time lapse. It’s horrible. I would use the photos it takes and create my own. This thread is about other methods of achieving that besides the built in mode.

So, I guess the real question I’m asking is, which modes can you take times photos in?

You can shoot interval photos in any mode that allows you to shoot manual photos. That’s basically all of them except maybe quickshots.

You’ll have to keep holding down the shutter button to continue taking pictures.

Alternatively, you can use the built in function for but set it to record the photos it takes to the SD card SEPARATELY from the the hyperlapse video it makes. This way you can make the hyperlapse video yourself in post using After Effects or some other FX tool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3