DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse

My first HL be gentle. lol This thing is aawwssuumm My M2P. Watch " Hyperjet"

I think that's a great video. Really great regardless of it being "first time" or not! I didn't have as nice of a setup for my first one.

My first HL be gentle. lol This thing is aawwssuumm My M2P. Watch " Hyperjet"

I will throw in one criticism and it is more applicable to us newbies - the need to smooth out our movements getting the camera aligned where we want it. The darn hyperlapse runs so quickly that we need the short sequence to be smooth from beginning to end. But still wonderful first effort - sunset with clouds.

There is a youtube video that shows how to adjust gimbal movements and speed. Can't remember all of the details but part of his posting-name is "london."

Thx sir i will look for it. There is so much info on youtube to go thru. Its where i found info on Hyperlapse to begin with. I didnt realize i had that function. I came from a P3A that id been using for about 2 years. This has so much more to offer.

Great hyperlapse, thought Concorde was back!
Looking forward to seeing more.
Take care. Peter

It is very hard to be smooth in free mode. Try waypoint mode and just change angles and gimbal. It is very smooth. I just learned that you don’t actually have to change locations for waypoint to work. You can just change angles and it will slowly adjust with every shot.

Yes waypoints are next. Thx all for replies.

Try this with waypoints: fly and frame your shot. Press to mark your first waypoint. Increase altitude and adjust gimbal and camera angle, then mark your second waypoint. Hit go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven