DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I gave my Mavic Pro to unknown people!

So, I got Mavic back...with words “We crashed it”!
What I have now:
Glitches with gimbal and stream,
Slight turned camera,
Horizon is not straight,
Mavic doesn’t remember his Home Point.
i guess a hard lesson learned there,if you get it fixed please do not lend it again

some things you just don't share. Ive always lived by the fact that I don't lend out my chainsaws or women. Might have to add drone to that.

so tell us your story, why did you lend you drone to someone you don't know? At least give us something interesting toread

Reactions: Kilrah
Why your expensive mavic? Why not loan a cheap $40 toy drone?

They wanted to record some videos. And they asked for my Mavic. They wanted Active Track and good video. I am the only one who can help with it.

Egor, what did they say when they returned it?? Did they offer to pay for it? Or is this thread a gag and I’ve fallen for it...

They wanted to record some videos. And they asked for my Mavic. They wanted Active Track and good video. I am the only one who can help with it.

Oh Well, as long as they didn’t look like Boris and Natasha and it wasn’t near a nuclear sub base or ICBM missle site, I guess loaning out your Mavic to total strangers to record “some videos” with active track and 4K was ok. What were “some videos”? Really, I hope it was not for casing out a place or following someone for a nefarious reason.

Last edited:
Nah, there is nothing to click, I'm guessing either English is not his first language, it's an extremely poor quality troll, or there is some cognitive impairment invloved that I shouldnt make fun of........no idea which.

Reactions: zambusal
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk