DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 I had to get up extra early for those shots but it was worth it! Well, actually - I didn't go to sleep at all...

Nice video thanks for sharing ??
im new on here and have a air 2 If you don’t mind can I ask what memory card do you use mine keeps telling me that mine is to slow

Reactions: radosnypstrykacz
Wow--there is some beautiful stuff here! I really like your colours, your use of different angles--the top-down shots in particular--are great. The only thing I might change is the shot length. The overall length was fine--my attention limit in this sort of drone video is usually in the three-four minute range.

But your individual shots tended to be on average ten seconds long--this is one of the main challenges of editing: try to cut most of them down to 5 seconds or so. The white bird is a perfect example: while there was cool footage for ten seconds or more at a time, I as a viewer would have happily given up all of them for five seconds when the bird took off in flight.

Your pull-away shot at 1:01 was another good example of a wonderful shot that could have been shorter. But I am already looking forward to your next posting. Nice job.

Oh deer, that was nice! :) Seriously, very well done. Just a tad too long for my tastes but perfect music. The Golden Hour makes everything look better doesn't it?!

Very nice!

Nice video thanks for sharing ??
im new on here and have a air 2 If you don’t mind can I ask what memory card do you use mine keeps telling me that mine is to slow
Welcome to the club! Thank you for watching :)

If you want to record 4K videos you have to have a fast SD card for sure. I use sandisk extreme U3 A1 32 GB, it's good for about half an hour of 4K60fps footage.

Wow--there is some beautiful stuff here! I really like your colours, your use of different angles--the top-down shots in particular--are great. The only thing I might change is the shot length. The overall length was fine--my attention limit in this sort of drone video is usually in the three-four minute range.

But your individual shots tended to be on average ten seconds long--this is one of the main challenges of editing: try to cut most of them down to 5 seconds or so. The white bird is a perfect example: while there was cool footage for ten seconds or more at a time, I as a viewer would have happily given up all of them for five seconds when the bird took off in flight.

Your pull-away shot at 1:01 was another good example of a wonderful shot that could have been shorter. But I am already looking forward to your next posting. Nice job.
Wow, thank you :) Appreciate you spent the time and shared your advice. I agree, I definitely had some of the same feelings when I watch some of my videos.

The thing is, I want my videos synced with the music as good I as feel the rythm of the beat. Do you think that maybe I should change the priority and go for ideal clip length? I think that if there is nice synergy between the footage and the music - you maybe will forgive the 2-3 seconds that maybe should be cut - or is it just me? :D

Oh deer, that was nice! :) Seriously, very well done. Just a tad too long for my tastes but perfect music. The Golden Hour makes everything look better doesn't it?!
Haha, thank you very much, glad that you stuck out until the end :) I like that beat a lot too!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato