DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have a Mavic and so does someone else in the neighborhood.St.Charles MO near the Family arena

tkostansek

Reactions
I fly mine every so often. I also have a Inspire. Well last night the other Mavic pilot in the area was flying over my house and the neighbors houses at a very low altitude. Even hovering at 8 feet at one point. One of my neighbors came out and asked why i was flying over his house so low. I generally don't fly to low as to not alarm anyone. I told him it wasn't me. If you are the other pilot in the area of St.Charles MO near the Family arena. Please stop hovering, its creepy. Also you almost hit my drone on the evening of the 4th of July you flew so close. Have some respect for your neighbors before they call the cops and they come to my house not yours. Your going to ruin it for everyone.

T.

8 feet is way, way to low to be flying period!
Especially over other peoples homes, I know I'd be pissed too

It's a long shot, but just in case that owner is on MP, you might want to add "St.Charles MO near the Family arena" to the title of this thread to help attract his/her attention.

Yeah,that's way too low! My neighbors are cool with me flying my Mavic Pro low (read 50AGL) and just wave as I go by,then I climb out to above 200 AGL and fly the rest of the area!

You have a point. Could be a kid who does not know better.
However, if you continue to have problems document everything. Video evidence, dates, times. When you have enough evidence file for a restraining order. Cheap, quick and usually effective for matters such as this. Good luck.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian