DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I just received my Nanuk 920 for my Mavic 2 Pro

Mindtrick

Reactions
Build quality is excellent, however, I think Nanuk could have cut a few more accessory slots, or enlarged the existing slots. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this case.

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

Reactions: Turn11
I have the 920 for my MPP and love it. I ordered the foam insert for the case and case separately with no foam. Cheaper than buying it ready to go.
The foam lifts out if you want to modify it. I modified the MPP foam a little to suit my needs.
For my travel needs the 920 is what I want.

Reactions: Mindtrick
I have a question that I hope you can help me answer - it's very difficult to get info on Nanuk cases in the UK - the UK distributor isn't great and all the shipments come via Holland - I love their cases but outside of Canada and the USA it's hard to get info about them.

I just got sent to me the foam for the Mavic Pro2 - it seems that it's a much denser foam than the other Nanuk inserts I have (good thing) but in the images I see online I am wondering whether they have changed the spec since taking the marketing photos.

It seems that where the cut outs for the batteries are - there is no foam in the bottom? They just sit on the actual plastic of the case and not raised up as in all the Nanuk photos show.

Is this right or have I got some foam that isn't cut properly?

Thanks in advance. Hope you can help!

It seems that where the cut outs for the batteries are - there is no foam in the bottom? They just sit on the actual plastic of the case and not raised up as in all the Nanuk photos show.

In my experience here in the USA I have seen two and they both had bottom's. I have taken pictures and it appears the top piece is about 4mm trim piece of some nice trim and the "bottom" is about a 1 cm insert. I hope these pictures answer your question. If you have any other questions someone or I will try to answer them.

Top view Nanuk 920 foam      .jpg

Side-bottom view        .jpg

Last edited:
In my experience here in the USA I have seen two and they both had bottom's. I have taken pictures and it appears the top piece is about 4mm trim piece of some nice trim and the "bottom" is about a 1 cm insert. I hope these pictures answer your question. If you have any other questions someone or I will try to answer them.

1ce6f79155e5e2df351035cd2d76d90b.jpg
bfc0be725e9fcefa32a918ca044b78d2.jpg
f34bb74128310748da6014e841696abb.jpg

Well. Here’s the photos of mine.

That’s for the Mavic 1.

Oops, I had ordered it from PlastiCase, they are located in Canada. I had ordered from them on Sept 20th because Amazon was taking "pre-orders" and PlastiCase was shipping "in 5 days". My Bad, sorry
I no longer see Foam insert only for M2P on Amazon here.
Here is the link for the PlastiCase foam only. Not certain if you have a source in UK
The only difference appears to be the cutouts for M2.

Top view Nanuk 920 M2P foam     .jpg
Side-bottom 920 M2P        .jpg

Oops, I had ordered it from PlastiCase, they are located in Canada. I had ordered from them on Sept 20th because Amazon was taking "pre-orders" and PlastiCase was shipping "in 5 days". My Bad, sorry
I no longer see Foam insert only for M2P on Amazon here.
Here is the link for the PlastiCase foam only. Not certain if you have a source in UK
The only difference appears to be the cutouts for M2.

View attachment 51636
View attachment 51637
Yeah look at my photos - this is what I got from the EU Naunuk - the foam is cut all the way through where the batteries slot in - clearly not right.

Suggest you contact them and request a new one, you have pictures of just the foam for MP/MPP and M2Pro/Zoom.
I have the 920 for the MPP - so I know what they look like also. I only ordered the foam for the M2Pro because I had the case already.

Reactions: Turn11
For your future Nanuk purchases, check my signature for a discount code. Cheers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot