DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I NEED HELP

FIGHTMILK

Reactions
A fellow has a mavic 2 enterprise for sell… the S/N is 276DFAJ 001T5V4…. does it have the thermal camera? i only want it if it does

A fellow has a mavic 2 enterprise for sell… the S/N is 276DFAJ 001T5V4…. does it have the thermal camera? i only want it if it does
It would have to be the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) version to have the thermal camera.dual cam.jpg

Beware, it does have a thermal camera but quite limited usefulness. You cant use the industry standard tools to analyze the data, you get what the camera gives you which are simple jpegs. Ok for checking roofs and basic things but don’t expect this to get you into the pro imaging world, you need the M2 or M3 Ent. Advanced as a minimum but you’ll be competing with people who have much much more sophisticated equipment like the Matrice with specialized thermal cameras.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Beware, it does have a thermal camera but quite limited usefulness. You cant use the industry standard tools to analyze the data, you get what the camera gives you which are simple jpegs. Ok for checking roofs and basic things but don’t expect this to get you into the pro imaging world, you need the M2 or M3 Ent. Advanced as a minimum but you’ll be competing with people who have much much more sophisticated equipment like the Matrice with specialized thermal cameras.
I believe the OP is asking if the standard Mavic 2 Enterprise has the thermal camera and it does not. It comes with the standard Zoom camera only with 5 times more Zoom capability than the standard Mavic 2 Zoom.
Only the Mavic 2 Enterprise "Dual" is capable of thermal detection.

Reactions: GFields
Apologies Drone Master, I saw Dual in the yr response above. My response was to the M2Enterprise Dual.

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta