DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I never did meditation. I think i need to...

iamcostas

Reactions
Today in our state QLD Australia it is the beginning of a three days lockdown. They just found yesterday ONE case of the mutant kovid virus...
This afternoon I went to local supermarket and there was no trace of toilet paper and bread and I don't know what other products gone...
Generally I feel people are angry, stressed and in panic...
Really, I need to get rid all the negativity which is like a poison flowing in our veins...
I am not generally swearing but at the moment I feel like I want to.
Live long and prosper as Mr spock said ...
Sorry guys , I am not sure if I am overreacting...

Think yourself lucky, here in the UK we have had over 50,000 cases per day for the last few days.
If QLD takes the same action as Victoria did then things might not turn out so bad!

Think yourself lucky, here in the UK we have had over 50,000 cases per day for the last few days.
If QLD takes the same action as Victoria did then things might not turn out so bad!
I feel it is a very weird situation between UK with 50000 cases and Qld with just one case. I find very hard to imagine how Qld will be like if this mutant virus spread uncontrollable in our state. I have no clue....

Unbelievable to think that in not too many weeks we will have been under some sort of restrictions for a whole 12 months, to be honest I have got used to it now and no longer miss doing the things we used to do (pub, eating out, shopping etc...) i do however miss that i cant just go and sit in my parents home and spend time with them or have them over for a meal and it makes me sad that my teenager (Y11) has missed so much of her final 12 months of school.

We are lucky though nobody we are close to has had covid so as a family we have been very fortunate so I am counting my blessings.

I cant wait for my husband to be able to go back out with his friends on his golf days or weekends away though as he is driving me mad we were not meant to be together 24/7 lol.

Unbelievable to think that in not too many weeks we will have been under some sort of restrictions for a whole 12 months, to be honest I have got used to it now and no longer miss doing the things we used to do (pub, eating out, shopping etc...) i do however miss that i cant just go and sit in my parents home and spend time with them or have them over for a meal and it makes me sad that my teenager (Y11) has missed so much of her final 12 months of school.

We are lucky though nobody we are close to has had covid so as a family we have been very fortunate so I am counting my blessings.

I cant wait for my husband to be able to go back out with his friends on his golf days or weekends away though as he is driving me mad we were not meant to be together 24/7 lol.
Hopefully effective vaccines are on the way and everything will back to "normal" ...

80% of those testing positive have mild to no symptoms
I tested positive and had no symptoms, my employer made me isolate at home for 10 days and my wife's employer made her stay away for the same 10 days
My wife and I stayed on opposite sides of the house but I prepared and brought her all her meals for the 10 days we isolated, she retested after the 10 days and tested negative I went back to work after isolating for 10 days with no symptoms.
I believe I had a false positive but I have no idea
Its fine and dandy reporting that there are tens of thousands of positives being reported each day but how many of those positives are like my wife and I
The entire world is upside down and peoples life's are being ruined by this mess and by the looks of things vaccinations are going to take years to be completed
How long do politicians think the economy can sustain this hit

I think lots of those are false positives , Elon Musk i believe got tested 4 times in the same day, 2 positive, and 2 negative! Also so many more tests are being performed which accounts for the rise in positive cases!
Be careful, but dont be paranoid.

I was a positive case with mild symptoms. I felt "off" for 3-5 days with an odd headache and fatigue. Though we tried to keep distant from each other, my wife and kids were in our small house at the same time. None of them ever tested positive. We began to suspect I had a false positive, but a month later I had a blood test which yielded a positive for COVID antibodies.

The impacts of this pandemic are wide spread. They are not limited to infections and fatalities. Suffering is wide-spread. I have experienced more anger, anxiety, and depression this past year than at any prior point in my life.

Which is precisely why I'm here at MavicPilots. I needed to unplug from online negativity and find a healthy outlet.

My sole purpose in being here is to capture and share the beauty in our world. Though we seem to have forgotten, our world IS a wonderful, beautiful place.

And though we may deny it, our world is also filled with wonderful, beautiful people. As proof, dear reader and fellow pilot, I offer YOU as Exhibit A.

May we all find peace,

Matt

Seems that a negative test is fairly trustworthy but a positive test is not. I don't think we really have any idea how many people have been infected, how easily it transmits, or what the hospitalization and death rates are because the tests aren't returning dependable data. Hard to make public policy on the data when the data is suspect.

Every time the news gives the number of new cases I think "how do we know?"

I never thought that it is possible for self isolation from the rest of the family in the same house or flat. I am trying to guess if I was a positive case how much virus I could spread in one room with sneezing, touching, coughing and even breathing. Similar with the flu or common cold. If I ever get this virus I will feel like a paranoid super spreader.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiuserjohn