DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i pad mini 5

Dirby

Reactions
well i bought a new i pad mini 5 and after going through all the downloading and up grades i noticed one thing.
every time i turn it on i have to do a sign in to get to the apps i need.
i did not have to do this with my i pad mini 4 it just went right to the apps after it was turned on.
we tried to eliminate this sign in but could not do it.
took it to best buy geek sq and they said it could not be eliminated.
this is a pita.

@Dirby If you haven't already done so I would do a search on YT to see if a solution has been posted. The reason I say this is I was having a problem with my cell phone once and took it to a Verizon store. I was ASSURED by the person there that my problem couldn't be corrected. Guess what, did a YT search and in about 10 minutes had the problem resolved. Another time at a different Verizon store when the employee took out my sd card he used a push pin. It wan't until I was home and couldn't open a picture that I discovered when he used the push pin he cut through my sd card and I lost all of the pictures and videos of a major construction project. So just because they are part of the GEEK Squad it doesn't mean they know what they are doing. It is just a body filling a slot.

Best of luck

well i bought a new i pad mini 5 and after going through all the downloading and up grades i noticed one thing.
i did not have to do this with my i pad mini 4 it just went right to the apps after it was turned on.
this is a pita.

Hey Dirby.......

What exactly do you mean by having to do a sign in? I use an iPad mini 5 myself, and I do not have to sign in when I turn it on. Have you tried going to "Settings" > "Touch ID & Passcode" and seeing if you have Passcode turned "On"? If its On, try turning it Off.

I'm pretty sure your problem is just something to do with a setting.

Good luck.

this is a pita.
Use the fingerprint sign on.

if i do that and somthing happens to me no one else could use this tablet.
I LOL''d.... Dirby if something "happens" to you to where you can't help with the iPad... there's probably a bigger problem than the person can't use the iPad....

Just turn passcode "Off".

Not too difficult to do.
True, but then everyone can get in.

I know with my wife and me we can get in to each other's phones - obviously our shared PC, iPads, etc... not that we do get in to each others stuff, we both value each other's privacy and such, but we have it set up like that if we need to get in there for some reason.

Reactions: e3m6n3s
this is a pita.
Nothing to do with your post but can you use your ipad mini 5 with GPS ,does it pinpoint your drone on the map where you and the drone are actual place that you are and can you use active track with the I pad thinking of buying one please advise

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580