DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I purchased this to fast charge my controller because I lost the Dji original one it came with. Will this be ok to use?

MavPro8

Reactions
so I have the Dji smart controller but I lost my power brick it came with I called Dji and they don’t sale it separately. So now I’m have to slow charge. But I purchased this and it make it work on fast charge. my question is will this be ok to use on the smart controller?7B0C2F54-7428-4CD3-BB97-31CD33208B0E.jpeg

That should work to charge the Smart Controller and probably a good bit quicker than what you are using. It won't be quite as fast as the DJI one, which will put out 24 watts.

Seems live very few after-market ones match DJI's 12V/2A specs. A quick search on Amazon yielded this one (no experience). That said, I wouldn't sweat getting the exact thing and use what you already have. If you want more, there's also plenty of cheap 25W ones that run at 9.x volts, that probably work fine as well.

12V/2A charger

That should work to charge the Smart Controller and probably a good bit quicker than what you are using. It won't be quite as fast as the DJI one, which will put out 24 watts.

Seems live very few after-market ones match DJI's 12V/2A specs. A quick search on Amazon yielded this one (no experience). That said, I wouldn't sweat getting the exact thing and use what you already have. If you want more, there's also plenty of cheap 25W ones that run at 9.x volts, that probably work fine as well.

12V/2A charger
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3