DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I think my controller is defective

pinzmann

Reactions
Benn having trouble with my RC-N2 controller. Just started after about a month of ownership. The controller started bee when turn on. After investigating I discovered that it had to be calibrated. Did that. But when flying I noticed it would yaw to the right with no input on the sticks. Plus yawing to the left was slow or not responsive at all. The majority of the time when I turned on the controller, it would beep again and I’d have to calibrate it again. Even after calibrating it, the left yaw was slow or didn’t work at all. Never have I had to call DJI for a warranty problem. Is there a contact on their website to address this?

Benn having trouble with my RC-N2 controller. Just started after about a month of ownership. The controller started bee when turn on. After investigating I discovered that it had to be calibrated. Did that. But when flying I noticed it would yaw to the right with no input on the sticks. Plus yawing to the left was slow or not responsive at all. The majority of the time when I turned on the controller, it would beep again and I’d have to calibrate it again. Even after calibrating it, the left yaw was slow or didn’t work at all. Never have I had to call DJI for a warranty problem. Is there a contact on their website to address this?
Yes.

Open www.dji.com, scroll down to Service Request and Inquiry

Reactions: jonnyweb and Cafguy
Yep. It took about 2 weeks from shipping it out to back in my hands. Thought UPS would have been quicker from So Cal to Texas but took a week.
Looks like a new controller as I had to rebind. Works perfect now. Must have been a defective left gimbal unit.

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_