DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Iconic Wildwood Boardwalk, Wildwood NJ

Last few weeks been stretching myself to try some new things. Not satisfied with my storytelling but gotta start somewhere.
Storytelling is tough, but two easy things you can do with drone videos is to
1. start your video/scene by flying towards your subject OR reveal your subject (ie pan-up reveal)
2. end your video by flying away from your subject

The harder part of story telling is to capture all the little details and the lead-up to the main event. Here’s a video (not mine - don’t know they guy) where the videographer does an excellent job of story telling, capturing the lead up to the main event and the smaller details.

Reactions: veryzebra
Storytelling is tough, but two easy things you can do with drone videos is to
1. start your video/scene by flying towards your subject OR reveal your subject (ie pan-up reveal)
2. end your video by flying away from your subject

The harder part of story telling is to capture all the little details and the lead-up to the main event. Here’s a video (not mine - don’t know they guy) where the videographer does an excellent job of story telling, capturing the lead up to the main event and the smaller details.

Thanks, appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: TerryToast
You ask about story telling. Here is a video from one of our forum members. He tells a beautiful story with his incredible video and perfect music choice:

Reactions: veryzebra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras