DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you can screw anything up

PoonDog

Reactions
So, today after not have flown for a couple weeks due to weather I decided to give it a shot. This is a bridge about 1/4 mile from my house. Got there and realized that all my batteries were at about 30% due to not being used, I forgot my card, no gps under the bridge, all kinds of interfierence warnings etc. This is the result of a total hit and run.DJI_0065.jpgDJI_0065.jpg

Yeah you had a bad day . . . Hopefully you got to plan out your shots for your return trip. Its only 1,300 feet away from home. Do like the other pilots (What’s your max distance legal VLOS flight?) who claim to be able to see there drone at extreme range (11,000') . . . ?

Reactions: PoonDog
Take it up a little higher next time. <just kidding>. I’ve taken off with a full card a couple times. Grant it, none of my footage would be a loss, but it’s the principle.

Ok, im going to throw one more into the mix. I try not to over edit my pictures. Im using Light Room lightly. Looking for opinions pos or neg I can deal with. Got to get better so I can sell this stuffDJI_0060.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardio