DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Import waypoints from Litchi web gui to Maven

frankive

Reactions
I saw an youtube video where you imported the .csv file from a Litche web gui and into Maven. Everything seems to be working great as far as I can see. With the excepetion of Altitude over ground level which can cause serious problems if not planned well.

The MavenPilot commented under the video that this Above Ground Level could be manually set in the Maven app after the import.

Does anyone know if this setting can be applited to all the waypoints automatically/in a batch?

Other hidden thing that the .csv does not export which could causes issue during planning in litchi webgui buy flying with maven?

I saw an youtube video where you imported the .csv file from a Litche web gui and into Maven. Everything seems to be working great as far as I can see. With the excepetion of Altitude over ground level which can cause serious problems if not planned well.

The MavenPilot commented under the video that this Above Ground Level could be manually set in the Maven app after the import.

Does anyone know if this setting can be applited to all the waypoints automatically/in a batch?
As you have discovered, when using Litchi's "Above Ground" option, the waypoint heights in Litchi's CSV output are the "Above Ground" heights and not the heights above take-off.

I have a utility that can be used to convert Litchi's "Above Ground" heights in their CSV file to "Above Take-off" heights. My utility uses Google's elevation data to compute the "above take-off" heights. Once converted, the output of my application can be imported into Maven.

Here is a direct link to my application:

Reactions: Jurgen and RodPad
Welcome to the Forum!

You already got a reply from the "Litchi Guy"

You will get some answers, we will all learn something. :) 👌

Rod ..

As you have discovered, when using Litchi's "Above Ground" option, the waypoint heights in Litchi's CSV output are the "Above Ground" heights and not the heights above take-off.

I have a utility that can be used to convert Litchi's "Above Ground" heights in their CSV file to "Above Take-off" heights. My utility uses Google's elevation data to compute the "above take-off" heights. Once converted, the output of my application can be imported into Maven.

Thanks for your feedback! That application seems to be very good for my usecase.
Would also be interesting if Maven would support an "update all waypoints to above ground" button during import as well. Perhaps it is already under planning.

I will try you webapp during this weekend and do some testing. But I will then need to trust that Googles data is correct for heights. I must admit I would have been more calm that if the height was relative to the actual measured height.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad

By the way, when doing export now to csv in the webgui FlyLitchi it now says I need to sync a license on the mobile app. I am not using Litch mobile app, but Maven.
Any idea if they have started to remove the possibility to use this utility for exporing .csv for free?

By the way, when doing export now to csv in the webgui FlyLitchi it now says I need to sync a license on the mobile app. I am not using Litch mobile app, but Maven.
Any idea if they have started to remove the possibility to use this utility for exporing .csv for free?
It does appear that you must have a valid Litchi license in order to export a CSV from their Mission Hub.

Reactions: RodPad and frankive
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne