DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU AAC2 / GYRO2 ERROR

Drone127

Reactions
I purchased my MP in 2017 and it has been a great drone, lots of fun to fly. I have NOT crashed it nor have i miss handled it in anyway and the software is current.

I had not flown it in a few months and when i pulled it out of my hard case and powered it up, it asked me to calibrate the compass as well as the IMU. Compass calibrated well as did the IMU. All on screen indications were normal. Took it for a flight and upon my return AAC2/GYRO2 displayed “DATA ERROR”. What would cause this? I flew it again, did not calibrate and the error was still present. Has anyone seen this problem? I attached the screenshots. I calibrated the IMU again (it passed) went for another flight and when i returned i had the same error display again. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1DAF164A-FE4A-446E-8686-6AA43CD6C65D.jpeg
    1DAF164A-FE4A-446E-8686-6AA43CD6C65D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 5F29FB8E-EE28-40F0-BCA8-E6250607E10C.jpeg
    5F29FB8E-EE28-40F0-BCA8-E6250607E10C.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
I purchased my MP in 2017 and it has been a great drone, lots of fun to fly. I have NOT crashed it nor have i miss handled it in anyway and the software is current.

I had not flown it in a few months and when i pulled it out of my hard case and powered it up, it asked me to calibrate the compass as well as the IMU. Compass calibrated well as did the IMU. All on screen indications were normal. Took it for a flight and upon my return AAC2/GYRO2 displayed “DATA ERROR”. What would cause this? I flew it again, did not calibrate and the error was still present. Has anyone seen this problem? I attached the screenshots. I calibrated the IMU again (it passed) went for another flight and when i returned i had the same error display again. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Try refreshing the firmware.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fly2pro