DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU Calibration

dirtfishingman

Reactions
Guys is there a right way or wrong way to do the Calibration? Check out my video I'm curious how you guys do it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ATW
Guys bone head move but still want to hear from ya. I was outside trying to do it with my props on and the wind get knocking it over I took it inside and tried with the props off and u seen my video. I put the props back on and still much better

Guys is there a right way or wrong way to do the Calibration? Check out my video I'm curious how you guys do it?
Why do you want to recalibrate the IMU?
It's something most flyers would never have any need to do.

Dji suggested it after I called them having issues with their latest software and firmware. Haven't flew yet since it updated a few days ago its been a windy day

Dji suggested it after I called them having issues with their latest software and firmware. Haven't flew yet since it updated a few days ago its been a windy day
Sounds like when IT support says "delete and re-install" when they can't actually figure out the problem (and the problem remains).
I suspect your problems were related to the "bad" firmware/app updates that were issued a couple weeks ago...but they didn't want to admit that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDRuM702