DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU Error

Tweet

Reactions
Greetings All.

I am new Drone Pilot and just got my Mavic Air 2S a few weeks ago and I love it. Well, just tried to update my IMU and only get up to 96%. Has anybody else had this error or does anybody know a fix for the issue? Unfortunately, it is not erroring out, just won't go pass 96%. Gone through 2 batteries.

Tweet!

Greetings All.

I am new Drone Pilot and just got my Mavic Air 2S a few weeks ago and I love it. Well, just tried to update my IMU and only get up to 96%. Has anybody else had this error or does anybody know a fix for the issue? Unfortunately, it is not erroring out, just won't go pass 96%. Gone through 2 batteries.

Tweet!
Give the drone 3 good strong taps on the top of the drone. Sometimes the imu gets stuck

Why are you trying to calibrate your IMU? Did the Fly app say that it needed calibrating? If not, leave it alone. If it did say the IMU needed calibrating then the biggest failure to calibrate that I have seen is failure to interpret the directions correctly. If the picture, during calibration, shows the drone on its side, then place it on its side. If it shows the drone sitting on its nose, then place it on its nose. Pay close attention to the pictures of the drone orientation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots