DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Indian river inlet

This my opinion - could have been color graded more. Music would add a lot too.
I liked your flying.

Unfortunately it is very “washed out”. It needs colour grading and more saturation. Preferably never use more than one style of scene transition, and you have to have a soundtrack. Sorry if this sounds over the top.

Reactions: Richy mini
Thank you everyone for your advice. I have been having problems setting the correct exposure on my mavic pro.
My Ipad does not provide much clarity
Any suggestions?

What software are you using for post work?

I agree with the earlier comments - color grading and music would be a big plus. I also think you are a little over exposed and losing some detail.

I literally took 3 seconds and threw a free LUT on a small clip of your video to color grade it in Davinci Resolve.

Ignore the lower quality video, lost a little in the download. I also did zero tweaking of the free LUT. For a free editor, Davinic Resolve is great.

Reactions: projectarjun
Thank You that does look a lot better. With my I pad I have a hard time telling if it is over exposed. Is there a way to tell if it is that I do not know?

Thank You that does look a lot better. With my I pad I have a hard time telling if it is over exposed. Is there a way to tell if it is that I do not know?
Simple

1) Use your Histogram- turn it on and leave it on. You want the curve to not be too far left (under-exposed) or right(over-exposed). You cannot recover details in post-processing if over-exposed.
2) Turn on your over -exposure zebras and adjust your exposures until there are no stripes showing

see attachments

Dale
MiamiScreen Shot 2021-06-28 at 4.18.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-28 at 4.21.28 PM.png

Last edited:
You can even try a set of ND filters to mitigate overexposure :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie