DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Industrial Nights

dannybgoode

Reactions
Started a little project. With it being winter and night flying being pretty much a prerequisite if I'm going to fly at all I thought I would photograph some of Sheffield's remaining industrial scenes and buildings at night. For those of you that do not know the city Sheffield is pretty much the birthplace of the industrial revolution and where the development of the mass production of steel took place.

Even today Sheffield steel is considered some of the finest in the world and whilst the city's industry has been decimated since the 1980's there are still plenty of interesting sites around. I will update this thread as I go along.

@SteveCA - these are single shot 8 second exposures from the M2P. They are possible!IndustrialNights00002.jpgIndustrialNights00003.jpg400595DC-4055-4120-96CB-D30DAD255D32.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you used any "de-noising software", and what ISO and aperture you have used. Thank you kindly.

Did you used any "de-noising software", and what ISO and aperture you have used. Thank you kindly.

ISO 100, f2.8. Shot in RAW so whilst I did not use specific de-noising software, I did apply some in DxO when I processed the file.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear