DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ingleton Falls, Yorkshire, England

Lauee

Reactions
Hi all I just wanted to share the first proper video I have made using the DJI Fly app. I’ve not attempted to edit a video before and it’s taken quite a few attempts to get it to a decent enough quality to show it. The video was taken at Ingleton Falls in Yorkshire last weekend. I used my iPhone to edit this video so it’s not perfect. You will see in the video where I was going to fly right up a set of falls but I made the rookie mistake of taking my eye off the drone for a split second and there was a very fine branch hanging down which I clipped, my air 2 wobbled but stayed in the air. Landed the drone and checked it all over and no damage whatsoever. I was going to attempt the flight again but it started raining. I’ll go back one day and finish the flight. Hope you enjoy the video.

Reactions: PBDawg and mrjohnc1
Nice one, when you do go back tyr some still's with a long exposure, ohh & dont have the watter going up hill ;)
Thanks cyborg. Still very much a beginner. I’m not that good at playing with exposures/ editing etc. It’ll come with more fly time

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Not a big issue but if text is on a video I like it to stay on long enough to read it, at my age I must be slowing down

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7