DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Installing Go4 App v.3.60 on Smart Conrtoller

Rupuze

Reactions
Can anyone tell me how to update my SC to install DJI GO4 v.3.60? I'm about to update my firmware for my M2 Pro and M2 Zoom to make them RID compliant. I want to be able to fly using my SC, but I don't believe it will work without GO4 installed.

Reactions: Cafguy
Will this help?

At the moment you should update thru the assistant or you just may get the 180 Error.
If you do receive the error, it has something to do with the other downloads and the DJI download clears the error.

Go to dji website using the lightning web browser on the smart controller. Find the Go4 App under Mavic 2 download section and download it to the smart controller. Then go to the downloads on the smart controller and tell it to install it. You need to have the latest firmware update and go4 update for the RID to work. Also note, if you use Litchi you need to have the latest version of that installed as well for Litchi to work properly. However once you have everything up to date, it works great.

Thank you so much, KB9Radio. Your step-by-step made it so easy. Happy Holidays to yuy and yours.

Reactions: KB9Radio
Will this help?

At the moment you should update thru the assistant or you just may get the 180 Error.
If you do receive the error, it has something to do with the other downloads and the DJI download clears the error.

Thank you so much for this video. I haven't had to do and update in a while and this helped me remember.

Happy Holidays

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne