DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inverted screen

360 Guy

Reactions
I erased all logs and the such from my phone and deleted the app for more phone space.
I reinstalled the DJI FLY app, fired up the Mini and now my phone screen is inverted.
How do I change the screen back to right side up?

TIA

I just went and had a look on my 12 Pro and couldn’t find anything in settings for locking the screen in place. Best of luck finding a setting, I’m sure someone will have idea where it is, what model phone are you using?
Regards

I just went and had a look on my 12 Pro and couldn’t find anything in settings for locking the screen in place. Best of luck finding a setting, I’m sure someone will have idea where it is, what model phone are you using?
Regards
go to the control center (swipe up from bottom on older iphones, down from top on newer models). tap the icon with the lock surrounded by the circular arrow. if it is dark it is off...light it is on.

1628299371017.png

Reactions: Gagey52
The phone is a 6s Apple.
All was good before and I didn't do anything in settings to change it, nor did I change the screen lock.
I'm puzzled.
I'm going to delete the app and reinstall it again, we shall see.
Thanks for the replies gents.

Well gentleman, I guess it's time to eat a little humble pie.
Before I deleted the app, as I was going to, I plugged in the phone to the controller and (hip hip hooray) all is back to normal...........screen is as it should be.
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.
Still scratching the old noggin on this one.

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll