DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS DJI Fly App Update 1.1.2

Version 1.1.2 Fixes crashing issues and improves app stability

Anyone try this yet?
I just checked an hour ago, and no update was available. I just checked again, and the update didn't appear until I selected the app details. It's there now, so I'm updating now! Thanks! Would love to "fix crash issues" and "improve app stability, as the prior app version did crash on me, although the aircraft did not, thankfully!

Reactions: nicolm
Looks like the Android version of 1.1.2 is rolling out too. I didn't see it in the Play Store, but found the new version at APKMirror.

I've updated fly app on my ipad pro 11, but haven't updated on my iphone 11 max just yet...just in case. Will fly with ipad later today to see if any difference.

It is available in the App Store but you will have to open the splash screen to see the update. ;)

I've updated fly app on my ipad pro 11, but haven't updated on my iphone 11 max just yet...just in case. Will fly with ipad later today to see if any difference.

Had a chance to test it?

I flew with the new Fly version today (for Android), and didn't notice many changes. QuickShots still seem to be in 1080p.

I did notice the audio Airsense warnings are properly in English now and not Mandarin Chinese, so it's good they fixed that.

Reactions: NAZty
No worries - sounds all good from the reports on here so will try to test it myself tomorrow too.

I haven't noticed anything different on my ipad pro...however, I don't fly much with it because I'm still waiting for a properly designed mount which would balance ipad load with controller. Others available now are not well balanced IMO. Till then, I'll fly primarily with my iphone11promax, which I just updated to latest fly app since there doesn't appear to be any issues....YET. ;)

Reactions: dcpmark and NAZty
Anyone else on an Android device still not seeing the update?

It's still rolling out on Android: my tablet got the update, but my phone hasn't gotten it yet. (If you are really impatient, you can get the updated APK from APKMirror.)

It's still rolling out on Android: my tablet got the update, but my phone hasn't gotten it yet. (If you are really impatient, you can get the updated APK from APKMirror.)

Thanks for that dawg. I'll give it another day. My Air 2 arrives tomorrow (hopefully), but I do have the update on my iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Mini 2. Not sure how those will work out. Shopping for an iPad Mini 5 (hopefully the wife doesn't see this) :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo