DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad mini 4 Anti glare screen protector or not?

Aero1

Reactions
Hey Everyone,

Somewhat a newbie here, still haven't put together my first video but have quite a bit of flight time in. One of the big dilemmas I have is with the ipad mini 4 and should one use an anti glare screen protector or not.

I have tried a clear screen protector and felt even with a sun hood there still was glare in one way or another on the screen. And now I have an anti glare screen protector, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149F5KK6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 on my mini ipad 4 and the picture looks so grainy and it is challenging to know whether your camera settings will produce a good video or not. At least with the clear screen protector I didn't have the grainy image.

Greatly appreciate some of your folks wisdom as to my dilemma and is there an anti glare screen protector out their that is not so grainy?

Thanks everyone for your help, this is such a great forum with so much shared knowledge.

Aero1

I‘m using an iPad Mini 4 with an antiglare screen protector. Seeing where you‘re flying to under most circumstances outruns the slight lack of image detail.

I also use an antiglare screen protector. Also, I don't use the screen resolution for how the pictures might turn out, I only use the screen for composing the photo, and general lighting control, will take several shots and pick the best from those.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde