DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad mini 4 / DJI Fly app Editing Challenge

rickfmdj

Reactions
I have downloaded several videos and photographs from my controller to my Ipad Mini 4 to edit. It appears that I cannot edit.

I just found this on DJI forum that has similar info:

"Editing on my mobile phone is fine. When using the iPad Mini, the editing feature is out of sync. "Cuts" are located not where I make them. There is a strange blank black space at the start and end of every video, yet when I hit "play", there is video in the black space. Same videos edit fine on the phone. iPad editing is goofy. Is this a known problem? Anyone else have this issue? I'm bummed, because it's so much nicer with the larger screen. Screenshot of edit window....
Having messed around for a few hours now, it seems that multiple problems are related to the simple act of trying to do some of the tasks on an iPad or my iPhone. Is this something others have noticed? "

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Last edited:
I have downloaded several videos and photographs from my controller to my Ipad Mini 4 to edit. It appears that I cannot edit.

I just found this on DJI forum that has similar info:

"Editing on my mobile phone is fine. When using the iPad Mini, the editing feature is out of sync. "Cuts" are located not where I make them. There is a strange blank black space at the start and end of every video, yet when I hit "play", there is video in the black space. Same videos edit fine on the phone. iPad editing is goofy. Is this a known problem? Anyone else have this issue? I'm bummed, because it's so much nicer with the larger screen. Screenshot of edit window....
Having messed around for a few hours now, it seems that multiple problems are related to the simple act of trying to do some of the tasks on an iPad or my iPhone. Is this something others have noticed? "

Any suggestions?
Thanks
I ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ON MY IPAD 5 MINI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara