DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mini 5 and DJI go 4, intelligent flight modes?

Eagle430

Reactions
I recently bought an iPad mini 5 to fly my Mavic 2 pro, I used to fly it with android tablet .

Everything works ok, but today I realised I couldn't find the intelligent flight modes

There is an icon similar to a radar map pm the bottom left side and on the left side as I look the monitor I have the icons for landing and take off only. On my android tablet I could see the option for the intelligent flight modes on the top left side

You need to enable intelligent flight modes in the settings.

IMG_20220903_143958.jpg

Where is this option? Couldn't find anywhere an option to enable intelligent flight modes? This is what I have with the app

Look at this article to see if it helps

I don't have the controller icon, which is odd , I used to fly it with an android tablet and I had it, now with the iPad mini 5 is gone

I don't have the controller icon, which is odd , I used to fly it with an android tablet and I had it, now with the iPad mini 5 is gone
Have you enabled Multiple Flight Modes in the app settings?
i-d5NL6cM-M.png

I ve solved it it was very simple
The controller for some reason went from P to Sport mode
I turned it back to P mode and everything is ok, I can see the intelligent flight modes again

Reactions: GFields
I ve solved it it was very simple
The controller for some reason went from P to Sport mode
I turned it back to P mode and everything is ok, I can see the intelligent flight modes again
Glad you got it sorted

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54