DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IPad Mini lagging video

CarltonNYC

Reactions
Hello Mavic fans, I could use your help. I have been using an ipad mini for over two years and suddenly the video began lagging. This never happened before and was wondering if anyone else has this issue, and if so...what was your remedy. Thanks in advance for your help!

I have had this issue since my last update. Since updating I have read that with the update it is now a real resource hog. I am now getting an ipad mini 5 to solve this problem as I don't want to keep using a full size one.
Hello Mavic fans, I could use your help. I have been using an ipad mini for over two years and suddenly the video began lagging. This never happened before and was wondering if anyone else has this issue, and if so...what was your remedy. Thanks in advance for your help!

What version iPad Mini is it?

Does anyone know what ipad mini I can use that will work with the DJI Fli app? The lagging and sticking video is going to give me a heart atack.

Hello, the same problem here. iPadAir 2 32GB. when rcording on Mavic Air2 in 4k 30f/sec some videos I am able to watch smootlhy on Ipad some are lagging no matter of size or codec (264 or265). The worst is that this lagging vid I am unable then to use in iMovie. But problem disseapears when I tranfer all videos on my iPhone SE (2021) all vids working correct. Any one can answer why?!

Warring!! I was using SD tranfer socket for apple but when you want to watch a file (vid) from sd directly using it card on your iPad you can encounter lagging and jamming it can couse blocked of your sd card so later it will be unable to read any file drom this card (coorputed files) and you will have to do proper format :( I just lost 14GB of videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS