DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone issues

Ridgemart

Reactions
I am using my iPhone 11pro max with my mavic mini. It mostly works fine with one annoying exception. With the phone in the controller there is not enough screen uncovered to use the touch screen so the only way I can fly is partially remove phone from controller which is dangerous since the iPhone may be dropped and damaged bc I must remove case for iPhone to fit in controller. Anyone have a fox for this?
Thanks

I am using my iPhone 11pro max with my mavic mini. It mostly works fine with one annoying exception. With the phone in the controller there is not enough screen uncovered to use the touch screen so the only way I can fly is partially remove phone from controller which is dangerous since the iPhone may be dropped and damaged bc I must remove case for iPhone to fit in controller. Anyone have a fox for this?
Thanks
What is wrong in removing the iPhone case so phone fits safely into controller holder, cheers Len

Reactions: Nanny Ogg and rp6
Thanks
I had the same problem. I had to remove the phone cover each time I used it in the controller. One more reason I did not like the Mini 2. All of the information crammed into the corners where they are hard to see due to the controller holders.

I have the iphone 11 i use with my mini 2. Don’t have this problem, so maybe it is just associated with the pro version.

I pop my iPhone case off every time I fly. To facilitate easy removal of the case, I searched around to find the best iPhone case for this scenario. Takes half a second to remove and hook up to your controller.

Welcome to the Forum! I have a closer fitting case on my current Iphone, and it fits well. I finally decided I didn't really need an Otterbox.
Using a phone is a compromise but it's worth it in my opinion. Take the time to learn the screen and will save you from much of the fumbling.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan