DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone user question

MassCoyote

Reactions
I’m looking to upgrade my iPhone SE and wondering if the larger iPhones fit in the controller that came with the Air 2 or mini 2. Do any of you use a Pro or Max version of the iPhone? TYIA

Mini2 owner here. I can confirm the iPhone 13 Pro Max fits fine in the basic DJI remote that comes with the Mini2. That said, it is a bit of pain to put in and remove, so when I bought my Air2S, I got a bundle with the Smart Controller. Not having to use your phone as the controller is, IMO, so much easier and better.

I’m looking to upgrade my iPhone SE and wondering if the larger iPhones fit in the controller that came with the Air 2 or mini 2. Do any of you use a Pro or Max version of the iPhone? TYIA
My iPhone 14 pro fits in the RC-N1 thats comes with the Air 2/Mini 2 when you pop up the mount on top.

The only caveat might be is if you've installed an overly thick protective case, you might wind up removing the case to install your phone into the remote.

Reactions: Dbez1
My 13 pro max fits, I do take it out of the case.
I find you can’t have it cantered because it interferes with the buttons on the side of the phone.

My iPhone 14 Pro Max is the largest they issue and it fits very well in the mini 2

Dale

Reactions: Dbez1
I use an iPhone 12 Pro Max with an otter box defender case, the case does not fit in the controller but the belt clip fits nicely and then I just put the phone in that and it works out nicely. Down side of it is a 90 deg. Lightning connector doesn’t fit in the case you need a straight one.
Ed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0