DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone X video vibration

felipeassadi

Reactions
I just change my old IPhone 7 by a new IPhone X and now I’m getting a vibration over my screen image. I thought it was just an screen issue but when you see the footage you will see this vibration on the video recording. Somebody knows something about this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Slight vibration when yawing, I have this also, ipad pro. I also get it at times when using the gimbal down or up. No reason when it will start. Also get black lines at times in the video. Both at 4K and 2.7K.

Mavic Pro Platinum and iPadpro 10.5 inch, iOS 11.2.6, latest Firmware on mavic and latest version of dji app.

Paul Caldwell

Reactions: felipeassadi
By chance are you guys using non OEM blades? I get the vibration too and actually seen the gimble shaking when it was right in front of me. I inly looked because there was an on screen message that said gimbal shake error.

It was my first flight since the beginning if the winter, the only things that changed are to non OEM mavic platinum blades on a mavic pro, and also updated the firmware to newest, 1 week ago.

By chance are you guys using non OEM blades? I get the vibration too and actually seen the gimble shaking when it was right in front of me. I inly looked because there was an on screen message that said gimbal shake error.

It was my first flight since the beginning if the winter, the only things that changed are to non OEM mavic platinum blades on a mavic pro, and also updated the firmware to newest, 1 week ago.

I’m using the original Mavic Pro props. I’ve recalibrated gimbal and the wavy videos are still there each 10-15 seconds. They are mostly when the Mavic moves or turn but some times even when it’s hovering.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan