DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is drone still covered by Care Refresh when using Maven, Litchi etc.?

Debel

Reactions
Wondering.. Do you guys know if the drone is still covered by DJI Care Refresh if you suffer from a crash when using for example Maven or Litchi and not DJI's own Fly App?

I love to use both Maven and Litchi as these comes with so much more nice features, but I am worried that I will loose insurance if something happens when using these kind of programs.

Have you any idea?

1627299414281.png

I read this as the 3:rd party add-on or software needs to be the cause for the damage ... this together with that DJI usually refuse to read 3:rd party flight logs can make it hard to show that the SW hadn't anything to do with the damage (if that was the case).

In short ... the might or they might not take it.

Wondering.. Do you guys know if the drone is still covered by DJI Care Refresh if you suffer from a crash when using for example Maven or Litchi and not DJI's own Fly App?

I love to use both Maven and Litchi as these comes with so much more nice features, but I am worried that I will loose insurance if something happens when using these kind of programs.

Have you any idea?
I just got a MA2s back from care refresh - at no point in the process was I ask HOW I crashed, WHERE I crashed, WHEN I crashed, or WHAT I crashed into, or WHY. They simply received my broken drone and replaced it.

I think maybe you're confusing a warranty replacement vs Care Refresh - 2 completely different things.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98