DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it possible to purchase just type A or B propellers?

driz86

Reactions
Not sure if that's the correct term for them, but after a couple mishaps I found myself with only one set of the propellers with circles around the axle, and all the rest are the other kind. I was wondering if there's a way to purchase just one kind since all I've been able to find are the props sold in pairs. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Hello from the Crossroads of America driz86.

all I've been able to find are the props sold in pairs.

I noticed that as well when I was flying my Spark in 2017 & the MA2 today.

I guess things haven't changed over the years.

It's all or nothing when purchasing replacement props.

Not that I know of. The props are sold in pairs. It is recommend that you replace props you do so with a pair, not just one.

Reactions: Anthony Ivory
I would guess that others might have the same problem but with the other type of props. I wonder if that couldn't be solved with a trade/swap thread in the classifieds section... (assuming that's permitted?). I have a MA2.

Reactions: okw
Here you can actually sign a contract with a Drone guy. Official Sales, Service, They take care of all your warranty and replacement needs, and all your props are thrown in for free (when he comes around in his van). Very pricey service but if you have a huge drone business I could see the advantages.Thats the only way I know of getting just one propeller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_