DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Litchi app compatible with DJI Air 2s?

namnb

Reactions
Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect my DJI Air 2s with Litchi app. I checked on the Litchi website and they said that the Litchi app compatible with Mavic Series but I can't to connect.

Do you have any solution for this case?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect my DJI Air 2s with Litchi app. I checked on the Litchi website and they said that the Litchi app compatible with Mavic Series but I can't to connect.

Do you have any solution for this case?
The official release of Litchi does not support MA2 or 2S. The SDK with 2S support, a necessary prerequisite to integrate into Litichi app, hasn't even been released by DJI. The SDK for MA2 was released in December 2020 and still only the Beta Litchi version includes MA2 support, not the official release.

Reactions: AZDave
I have read/heard the SDK for the Air 2s will be released in September. I'm hoping that is true :)

Reactions: JetM
You sure? I called them each week... always same answers "check on our website to the latest release "
Am I sure that's what I've heard? YES, I'm sure. Calling who? DJI? Litchi? calling either will not speed up the process. Litchi will gladly update their app as soon as DJI releases the SDK that is necessary for them to make it compatible for the Air 2s,

Reactions: namnb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada