DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is MP Assistant 2 for real?

HapK

Reactions
I'm back because I downloaded DJI MP Assistant 2 and when I open it I am at a page with a circle showing a usb plug going into a pc. That's as far into the program as I can get. I plug in my drone with the switch on wi-fi and the little picture they show of what to do next is so dim I can't see it well enough to really figure out what it wants me to do.
What a pain in the ***.

is the drone switched on? The wifi on the drone has nothing to do with connecting it to pc/dji assistant 2, the wifi is used to fly the drone without the remote..

is the drone switched on? The wifi on the drone has nothing to do with connecting it to pc/dji assistant 2, the wifi is used to fly the drone without the remote..
And to add the WIFI switch should be off. Did you plug the USB into the drone & PC?

And to add the WIFI switch should be off. Did you plug the USB into the drone & PC?
Sure, I plugged both together, pc and drone and the pc recognizes the drone. Same as when I get the pictures to my pc. But, it's the app that doesn't work right. I'm sure I am doing something wrong but I just don't know what it is yet.
Thanks for responding.

Sure, I plugged both together, pc and drone and the pc recognizes the drone. Same as when I get the pictures to my pc. But, it's the app that doesn't work right. I'm sure I am doing something wrong but I just don't know what it is yet.
Thanks for responding.
Sounds like a USB driver issue

Plug into a different USB port on your computer. This will force a driver check, and may correct your problem.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3