DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic 3 already discontinued??

I just cancelled my Mavic 3 Pro / RC Pro / Flymore order since by the time I vet the new bird, the price difference over what I paid for my Cine could be fetching would likely equal the cost of the basic Mavic 3 Pro kit.

So I ordered the cheapest available kit of the new Mavic 3 Pro and will keep my otherwise awesome Cine.
How soon we forget COVID. COVID pretty much shut down China. This forced a lot of decisions to be postponed. We will not see this many new drones in such a short period again. I’m not sure the Air series will survive at the current price points.

How soon we forget COVID. COVID pretty much shut down China. This forced a lot of decisions to be postponed. We will not see this many new drones in such a short period again. I’m not sure the Air series will survive at the current price points.
To be brutally honest, I am ready and waiting for Autel to fully eat DJI's lunch. Reason being is that the auto log out crap they do on my Cine makes it hard to plan extended off grid / no cell service projects. They "say" it logs out after one month but I have had it do it in a shorter amount of time, nearly hosing me on jobs if I did not have a backup bird.

This is the one and only thing that infuriates me with the company at this point in time.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Whatever happened to the idea of interchangeable cameras?
Speaking of interchangeable cameras: The new Inspire3 at a price point of $16,000 plus add'l necessities brings it to 20K easily. The INSPIRE2 is still a reliable aircraft and as the X7 lenses fit the new INSPIRE 3 camera, DJI has not allowed the Inspire2 to fly with the new camera...nor upgrade FW to O3. May not be possible..just saying...IF DJI were to keep Inspire2 as an upgrade it would not affect sales of IN3...Those who need INSPIRE 3 will buy it. No issue.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986