DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic 3 Multispectral controller compatablie with Mavic 3 Thermal Drone?

baddog

Reactions
Site
www.drone-scapes.com
Hello Fellow Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Owners,

I currently own a Mavic 3 Multispectral with the combo battery kit, D-RTK 2 mobile station, the M3M already comes with the RTK antenna included. What I want to include in my current fleet, is a thermal drone and although the Matrice 30T is tempting, with its added weather resistant features, the 6x Optical Zoom, and Range Finder, I just cannot justify the costs. It needs 2 batteries for a single flight, so I would need the whole combo deal if I went the Matrice 30T route. Those extra batteries are not cheap.

So, I found out through a close friend that his M3E RC Pro controller works with his M3T as well. Now, I am wondering if my M3M RC pro Controller will work with M3T.

Has anyone here had the ability or the right equipment to test this? I am having a difficult time fishing through all google search results for a solid answer.

Thank in Advance

David T.

Yes. The M3M, M3E, M3T, Matrice 3D and Matrice 3DT all use the same remote. The RC Pro Enterprise (model RM510B)

It is a nice thought to use one controller for two or more drones. Unfortunately, you need to bind the new drone to the controller each time. When you switch to another, bind again. You can only pull this off if you have good cell connection with data. It is also mildly time consuming. It would be super, having a 3T and 3E myself, to bind to one controller and select which drone I'm using. As it is, I have to put colored stickers on the controllers to tell them apart, so I don't accidentally mix up the controllers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13