DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a pupiliary (eye width) adjustment in Litchi for FPV?

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
For no reason whatsoever other than I find it a big interesting I wanted to see which cheap FPV setup would work the best and be the easiest without doing a deep dive, financial and otherwise, into the DJI goggles, which cost an arm and a leg and are limited to specific drones.

Owning Litchi already I wanted to take advantage of their FPV mode, but have had terrible luck getting the right and left screens to coordinate so I'm not seeing double vision. I have been experimenting with several inexpensive, and one modestly expensive VR goggles, but can' t seem to get Litchi to coordinate left and right eyes. Always seeing double no matter how I've adjusted the goggles. I've also been testing DroneVR with good success which has a robust array of controls, including pupiliary distance, distortion, magnification. But I like using Litchi is its other forms.

Does anyone know, does Litchi have an adjustment for eye spacing, sort of like it does to narrow or widen the on screen display? I must be missing something in the jammed up menus of the split FPV mode. TIA

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada