DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issue with camera moving on its own?!

scottv101

Reactions
Hi all,

I have a problem with a Mavic 2 pro where ill be flying and my camera moves suddenly on its own. I thought it was the thing where the camera protects it self in sport mode but I have had this turned off and it still does it.

Here is a video.

RPReplay_Final1588790209.MP4

It does it more than once and please note, I am not changing any of the camera settings or where it faces at any point through this video.

Please help as im so confused!

Scott

Hi all,

I have a problem with a Mavic 2 pro where ill be flying and my camera moves suddenly on its own. I thought it was the thing where the camera protects it self in sport mode but I have had this turned off and it still does it.

Here is a video.

RPReplay_Final1588790209.MP4

It does it more than once and please note, I am not changing any of the camera settings or where it faces at any point through this video.

Please help as im so confused!

Scott
Something is wrong there. It shouldn’t be doing that. I would send it in.

I’m not sure you can turn that feature off but that looks more severe and it doesn’t look like it lets you fix it right away which is odd

The gimbal up and down thing?

(Surely you did the turn-to-right move, right, because that's an aircraft move, not gimbal.)

Have you don't a gimbal calibration? I would do that, turn off the AC, turn it on and verifiy that it does the start-up gimbal-dance properly, and gimbal calibrate again if it doesn't.

Reactions: Thomas B
That's not what I would call an actual resolution. It's a wish, and it probably doesn't always come true.

Chris
9+ times out of 10, with all other calibrations intact from previous calibrations, yes... it does.
seems the software doesn’t always load completely or something. This from about 2 years experience with the M2P.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88