DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issues of Gimbal

Gabrial

Reactions
Hello everyone,,
Sorry if this has been talked about before. I crashed my drone mavic Air and saw the video transmission cable was broken. Got a new on and video is working fine.

My issue is that the gimbal now only moves slightly up and down when turning the Mavic on. I have done an auto calibration which it xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/ passed but again the camera doesn’t do a full range of movement up and down. I can move the gimbal the same distance up and down when using the remote but not the full range... the camera seems to heat up a lot as well.

The gimbal has no tightness when moving it while the drone is off. I’m also getting the gimbal overload.

I haven’t seen or heard anyone with this issue. I’m not sure if that would be a flat ribbon cable issue or a gimbal motor issue?

Any ideas on a fix??

Last edited:
Your gimbal motor assembly is probably damaged. The Airs gimbal motors are not usually repairable and are very delicate. Buying an entire new gimbal also only works some of the time. Been there many times and done that.

So, you have video which is good, but only partial pitch motion of the gimbal. If it were me, I would settle for that unless you are willing to send it in to DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3