DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Japans most dangerous national treasure. The hike up to it that is.

monchan

Reactions
Located in the mountians of Tottori Prefecture is a national treasure that visiters rarely visit, unless they are in the area.
Nageiredo nestled up high in a crevice on a sheer rock face. Said to have been thrown into place by a monk who had magical powers.
It`s history is over 1000 years old and there is no record of how it was build. I have climbed it and highly recommend it to anyone.

Wow. You captured some beautiful scenes. The combination of the green fir trees with snow and the autumn colors in the other foliage is wonderful. The text narrative adds a lot of interest to the video.

Thanks.

Reactions: Dbez1 and monchan
Wow. You captured some beautiful scenes. The combination of the green fir trees with snow and the autumn colors in the other foliage is wonderful. The text narrative adds a lot of interest to the video.

Thanks.
Thanks. yeah I thought something with a rich history should have a few words. I tried to do a voice over....but ahh.
Glad you liked it.

Very captivating video. Thankyou for sharing it. I would be very nervous in sending my drone into such a wild location .. and while it’s snowing too. Hard to imagine someone climbing up into that are and building those. Wow.

Reactions: monchan
Awesome! Great video!

Reactions: monchan and Dbez1
Just getting the lumber up there is impressive let alone building the structures. Very nice video. Thanks.

Very captivating video. Thankyou for sharing it. I would be very nervous in sending my drone into such a wild location .. and while it’s snowing too. Hard to imagine someone climbing up into that are and building those. Wow.
Thanks. I have to admit I was nervous, and the obstacle avoidance did save me once.
I really enjoyed it though, so much so that I often forgot to hit record. I was just flying about thinking that is going to look great, then I got home...........

Just getting the lumber up there is impressive let alone building the structures. Very nice video. Thanks.
Your not wrong. Just getting up there requires two hands for a large part of it. I`m guessing more than one monk flew that spot before my drone.

Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing it. It's amazing to see places like this were done by hard working, determined people BEFORE the technology to design it and aircraft to get the materials on location were available.

Reactions: monchan and Dbez1
Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing it. It's amazing to see places like this were done by hard working, determined people BEFORE the technology to design it and aircraft to get the materials on location were available.
It truely is amazing. You can`t see it but the there is a huge bell about half way up.
Would hate to think about how they got that up there.

Reactions: Prop Wash
It truely is amazing. You can`t see it but the there is a huge bell about half way up.
Would hate to think about how they got that up there.
Incredible location and great smooth flying too. One has to pay respect to those who built those temples. Unimaginable dedication, effort and skills.
If I should CC anything, and I understand that you did not ask for a CC, I would probably choose a slightly less dramatic music for the soundtrack. To me it is distracting rather then enhancing the experience when watching the beautiful scenery and well put together video.

Incredible location and great smooth flying too. One has to pay respect to those who built those temples. Unimaginable dedication, effort and skills.
If I should CC anything, and I understand that you did not ask for a CC, I would probably choose a slightly less dramatic music for the soundtrack. To me it is distracting rather then enhancing the experience when watching the beautiful scenery and well put together video.
Happy for the CC. I took so long trying to music. I listened to a bit of the track and thought thats good, Then as you said too dramatic. I find it so hard to choose music and then I just stop looking. It`s one reason I don`t make many vids. and usually take photos.
Glad you liked it though.

Happy for the CC. I took so long trying to music. I listened to a bit of the track and thought thats good, Then as you said too dramatic. I find it so hard to choose music and then I just stop looking. It`s one reason I don`t make many vids. and usually take photos.
Glad you liked it though.
Some video creators use and speak highly of Musicbed.com. I do not know much about it as I personally have not used them but since you've mentioned struggling to find a suitable music I though I mention this source.
I have no affiliation with them and hope that I am not breaking any rules by mentioning their name.

Some video creators use and speak highly of Musicbed.com. I do not know much about it as I personally have not used them but since you've mentioned struggling to find a suitable music I though I mention this source.
I have no affiliation with them and hope that I am not breaking any rules by mentioning their name.
Cheers. I`ll have a look.

This was wonderful to watch, I was in awe of the scenery and I like how you included the history. Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne