DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jerky yaw movement in Litchi waypoint missions solved for DJI Mini

DJ Wes

Reactions
Site
www.litchiutilities.com
I just saw this in the Litchi forums. It is a resourceful solution to the jerky yaw movement in Litchi waypoint missions. All you need is an older Phantom that properly supports onboard waypoints:

What's frustrating is it has been demonstrated this can be fixed, but the fellow that did it had to reverse-engineer part of the DJI SDK, then access interfaces not normally exposed, or supported to be directly used.

This was done several YEARS ago. Why no progress has been made in getting this implemented in the supported interfaces in the SDK, or any status/progress update as to what's happening.

It makes Litchi unusable.

Bit late to the party but I've solved this... in post and it works very well. Take the complete video.... put it through Movavi (free) click on stabilise. Go for max stabilise and... apply... excellent results.

Reactions: Yaros
Bit late to the party but I've solved this... in post and it works very well. Take the complete video.... put it through Movavi (free) click on stabilise. Go for max stabilise and... apply... excellent results.
Davinci resolve stabilization also works pretty well in most cases.

Absolutely it does but boy is it slow in comparison.... I've tried both and genuinely cannot tell the difference but Movavi is way, way quicker whether its 4k, 2.7k or 1080p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake