DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just received invitation to launch event (online)

So, since it is being launched at 10pm on November 4th. So, when can we start ordering? At 12:00am November 5th?

Lol, I think it kind of make sense since their launch usuatakes about 2 hours of rambling. So, I am sure when they are done, it would be midnight and turning into November 5th, at which point they will announce that you xan go online now and place your orders.

Lol, so you are stalking me? Do you live in Pearland also or just visiting my city?

I just realized I got that same invitation also. Well, I guess I will be online watching too. Too bad I work the next day at 6am and I am usually asleep by 11pm. So, I guess I will be staying up late that night then

Reactions: Ramboat
Visiting our son and grandkids in Pearland! I live in Lake Quivira, Kansas. Just outside Kansas City. I'm a photographer and shoot the Kauai coast in February. I want to take the M3, and I want to have a couple of months to be sure I have a solid grasp of every aspect of it. This will be my third Mavic. Picture quality equals market value for my prints. Not too hard to justify the cost for me, especially after selling my M2 Pro with a Smart Controller, 4 batteries, multi charger and almost every available accessory. I have a couple of potential buyers here in KC waiting for me to sell. This image is from my last Kauai shoot. It's heaven for ocean line shots. Kauai - ron bower photography

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
walkedaway